10 Inspirational Quotes On Life From Celebrities like Kim Kardashian And Taylor Swift.


                               
Photo by Alice Donovan Rouse on Unsplash

Celebrities are the inspirations for all of us in a way or two. From what they do in their reel lives to who they actually are, they have an impact on our personalities. They have a great influence, seriously. Here are 10 inspirational quotes on life from some famous faces.

1)  Obviously, as you grow up, no one's ever 100 per cent proud of every decision that they've made, and that's OK. I think as long as you learn from your mistakes and don't make them over and over again, you're on the right path.

                                     - Kim Kardashian


2)  The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best 'cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too.

                                     -Ariana Grande


3)  Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

                                    -Marylin Monroe



4) If every choice you make comes from an honest place, you're solid, and nothing anybody can say about you can rock you or change your opinion. 
                                   -Angelina Jolie



5) I eat healthy when I can; I eat a burger when I want, and I work out. You have to live with the routine that keeps your body the healthiest, and that's what I do - I don't change it for a swimsuit shoot. You have to figure out what works with your body the best.
                                   -Gigi Hadid


6) No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
                                   -Taylor Swift


7) It's really important that young women be reminded that their involvement matters and that their voice is heard. Even if it feels like it's small, it really can make an impact. 

                                   -Meghan Markle


8) I think that we all do heroic things, but hero is not a noun, it's a verb.

                                   -Robert Downey, Jr.



9) In real life, I'm the type of girl who doesn't take herself too seriously. I'm very serious when it comes to work, but I like to make jokes and have a good laugh and make fun of myself.                                                  
                                   -Gal Gadot                        

10) Success is nothing if you don't have the right people to share it with; you're just gonna end up lonely.
                                 -Selena Gomez                                   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Narcissist?